Internal “Shock Absorbers” Reduce Arthritis Pain When You Move

Creaky knees?

Aching joints?

Nagging pain that makes it a struggle to move around?

Sounds like you’re in need some new shock absorbers!

Okay, we know you’re not a car.

But, just like a car, your body’s ‘moving parts’ include a type of internal shock absorber called cartilage.

Cartilage is connective tissue. It’s there to act as a cushioning between the bones in your joints.

As you get older, the cartilage wears down, so your bones rub together.

And that hurts!

There are several reasons that cartilage may become less substantial.

Wear and tear is one of the main causes.

But in many cases, your body just needs a top-up of certain minerals.

Fortunately, you CAN replace those internal shock absorbers – with just three key supplements.


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.